At IESA, we are committed to building a rigorous academic framework to all enrolled for children. Our community accepts that fees are a critical form of revenue for the school and that prompt payment of all fees is the responsibility of all parents/carers of IESA's students. The collected fees are essential in providing a high quality of education for students, and are used for the following purposes:
- Provide resources, materials, facilities and equipment,
- Provide teaching, administrative and ground staff,
- Maintain buildings, grounds and other facilities.
This school fee policy aims to:
- Outline to families the expectations, responsibilities and arrangements for the collection of school fees,
- Support families experiencing changed and difficult financial circumstances to maintain their child’s/children’s enrolment at the school.
Information about our school fees is provided in the following ways:
- On the school website,
- On school management platform (using the school provided parent access).
- During enrolment interviews.
- The following year’s fees are advised in writing to all enrolled families.
- on request..
The acceptance by parents/carers of a position at IESA assumes the ability to pay fees in full by the due date and the abilty to abide by the following rules.